14 Jul 07:00 - 22 Jul 11:30 - Islamabad
➧ More info
Traverse Pakistan presents a Trekking Trip Deep in the Karakorams
Contact for tickets and details
This trip is open for everyone, families are encouraged to join
Cost: 35000 per person
50% advance for reservation.
Bank: Faysal Bank
Title: TRAVERSE PAKISTAN
Account number: 3182355000000213
Camping and Bonfire
Stay at best hotels
All meals mentioned in the iternariry (Quality meals)
Basic first aid
12:30 am: Departure from Islamabad
07:30 am: Arrival at Naran
08:00 am: Breakfast at Naran
08:30 am: Departure from Naran
02:00 pm: Lunch at Chillas
03:00 pm: Departure from Chillas
08:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at Gilgit
06:30 am: Breakfast at Gilgit
07:00 am: Departure for Khaplu
02:00 pm: Lunch at Skardu
03:00 pm: Departure from Skardu
06:30 pm: Watch Sunset at Shyok River
08:00 pm: Dinner & Stay at Khaplu
07:30 am: Breakfast at Khaplu
08:00 am: Departure for Hushe
11:00 am: Arrival at Hushe
12:30 pm: After Lunch Trek to Shaieshcho
04:00 pm: Arrival at Shaieshcho
06:00 pm: Watch Sunset at Shaieshcho
08:00 pm: Dinner, Bonfire & Camp at Shaieshcho
07:30 am: Breakfast at Shaieshcho
08:00 am: Departure for Spangser
12:00 pm: Light Lunch at K6, K7 Glacier
01:00 pm: Departure for Spangser
05:00 pm: Tea Break at Spangser
08:00 pm: Dinner, Bonfire & Camping at Spangser
07:00 am: Breakfast at Spangser
08:00 am: Trek to K6, K7 Base Camp
11:30 am: Arrival at Base Camp
01:00 pm: Lunch at Base Camp
02:00 pm: Explore Base Camp
05:00 pm: Activity: Shoot Time-lapse with Sunset ( For 8 Peaks greater than 7000 meters. )
08:00 pm: Dinner, Bonfire & Stay at K6, K7 Base Camp
07:30 am: Breakfast at Base Camp
Rest time untill Noon
02:00 pm: Lunch at Base Camp
03:00 pm: Hike back to Spangser
06:00 pm: Watch Sunset at Spangser
08:00 pm: Dinner & Camp at Spangser
06:30 am: Breakfast at Spangser
07:00 am: Hike back to Shaieshcho
12:00 pm: Lunch at K6, K7 Glacier
05:00 pm: Arrival at Shaieshcho
06:00 pm: Watch Sunset at Shaieshcho
08:00 pm: Dinner & Camp at Shaieshcho
06:30 am: Breakfast at Shaieshcho
07:00 am: Hike back to Hushe
11:00 am: Jeep Ride till Khaplu
02:00 pm: Lunch at Khaplu
03:00 pm: Departure for Gilgit
11:00 pm: Dinner & Stay at Gilgit
04:00 am: Breakfast at Gilgit
05:00 am: Departure for Islamabad
11:00 am: Short stay at Babusar
12:30 pm: Lunch at Baesar
01:00 pm: Departure for Islamabad
11:30 pm: Arrival at Islamabad
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurances of clients
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Traverse Pakistan strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
1. 20% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
2. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
3: Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
12: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
13: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
14: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
16: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
18: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu email@example.com).
01 Aug 00:00 - 14 Aug 23:00
01 Aug 00:00 - 14 Aug 23:00
Traverse Pakistan Traverse Pakistan
Traverse Pakistan brings you an opportunity to visit the throne of mountain Gods (Concordia) and K2 Base camp. You will spend your days Traversing deep into the Karakorams with... ➧ More info