25 Jul 00:00 - 03 Aug 03:00 - Gilgit
Rush Lake is a high altitude lake located in Nagar Valley, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan near Rush Pari Peak, 5,098 m (16,726 ft). At 4,694 meters, Rush is one of the highest alpine lakes in the world. It is located about 15 km (9 mi) north of Miar Peak and Spantik (Golden Peak), which are in the Nagar valley. Rush Lake and Rush Peak is reached via Nagar and Hoparand via the Hopar Glacier (Bualtar Glacier) and Miar Glacier, which rises from Miar and Phuparash peaks. Northern Tours is the only company which is giving an opportunity for the people who choose trekking as a hobby
in a very professional environment. people who wants to challenge there limits can also join after clearing the eligible criteria of this event. noted that this event is only for trekkers
Karachi to Islamabad (greenline express)
night stay at rawalpindi (potohar hotel)
Rawalpindi to Gilgit via naran,khagan,lulusar,babusar,batakundi,chilas
Night stay at Gilgit (heaven lodge or danyore inn)
Gilgit to hunza (1 hour drive ) visit of baltit fort eagals nest
bon fire night and proper trek brief motivations from the pioneers
Travel to hopper valley Trek to Biricho core First case camp
Trek to the highest rush lake & camping under the stars
second base subject to weather
Back to first base birichio core crossing miar Glacier the famous white Glacier night stay at hamdar
back to hopper valley Night stay at hunza INN
Travel to Gilgit visit of ancient budddah & shopping day
travel to Rawalpindi night stay in hotel potohar or oasis guest house
Rawalpindi to Karachi (Greenline)
end of service
PER HEAD FROM KARACHI PKR = 42,000
PER HEAD FROM ISLAMABAD PKR = 30,000
Deposit Rs.6000 into the Northern Tours facilitator
Full payment at arrival
1. Three meals per day (Excluding meals during transit in Rawalpindi).
2. Round trip transportation from your hotel to tour destinations.
3. Accommodation as outlined in each specific tour package.
4. Tour guide.
5. All tolls, taxes and attraction tickets as per the selected tour itinerary.
6. Tents,poters, Sleeping Bags & other camping necessities.
7. security (gunman)
9.Basic First Aid
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Meals will not be provided during our stay in Rawalpindi & travelling from Gilgit – Rawalpindi – Gilgit. Only high tea will be served during travel to & from Gilgit.
2. Pick up’s & drop off’s will not be provided in Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Our vehicle will pick you up from the hotel & drop you to the same hotel after the tour.
3. Anything not mentioned in your specific tour package.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We require all customers to adhere strictly to all our terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them carefully and agree with said terms before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. As a mandate all customers will be required to physically sign that form along with a thumb impression.
1. Customers shall not indulge in any act reflecting loose or questionable morals or character during the tour or any ancillary tour activities.
2. The use, sale or possession of drugs, alcohol or any type of controlled substance is strictly prohibited. Customers in violation of this policy will be expelled from the trip immediately and will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Violent or abusive behavior including but not limited to altercations, insinuations, verbal & physical abuse, assault and/or aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the spirt of enjoyment and safety of the other tour participants of local residents will lead to immediate explusion from the tour. No refunds will be granted.
4. All customers shall give extra care for the local environment. Garbage (Cans, water bottles, confectionary wrappers, etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources or the surrounding environment.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascents in mountainous areas; air conditioning in the buses or coasters will be operational on an on or off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of customers, however each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches, road sliding and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On an adventure trek/tour of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is however very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide on the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Any health issues should be communicated to the company in advance.
Contact us for more Information & Registration
Northern Tours Team